- 120g Lupin Flakes
- 40g Shredded coconut
- 70g Brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp mixed spice
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- ½tsp bicarb soda
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (warm)
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Set oven to 170C (convection).
- Line baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients until well blended.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat, remove and add the golden syrup and then the hot water.
- Add the dry mix to the saucepan whilst still hot and mix well to combine.
- With wet hands roll into 30g balls.
- Place on baking trays leaving a large space between balls to allow expansion of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 mins. Remove from oven and let cookies sit on the trays until cool. Cookies may seem soft and underdone when straight from the oven, they will harden and become crisp upon cooling.