Roast Pumpkin with Crunchy Lupin
Prep time 45mins. Serves 8-10 as a component of a meal.
- 1 small butternut pumpkin – cubed
- 8 tbsp Lupin flake for roast pumpkin
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple or golden syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 180C.
- Cube the pumpkin into 2cm cubes, and in a large bowl, toss in oil & maple syrup to coat.
- Then add the Lupin Flakes and toss further to coat as evenly as possible.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a shallow baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Roast in a moderate oven (180C) until pumpkin is nicely caramelised.