Lupin Paneer Balls
Prep time:30 mins, Serves: 4
- 120g lupin flake (1 cup)
- 100g grated paneer cheese
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 40g grated zucchini (half a small zucchini)
- 1 medium peeled potato – cut in half, steamed in microwave & grated
- ½ bunch of chives – finely chopped.
- 150ml warm water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Oil of choice for frying
Place all ingredients in a bowl blend well together.
- Let mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- With wet hands form the mixture into golf ball sized balls.
- Again let stand for 10 mins.
- Deep fry balls in oil (oil must be hot) until golden brown.
- Serve with Lupin skordalia sauce or condiments of choice.