Lupin & Zucchini Slice
Prep time :20 mins, Cook time 35 mins
Serves 4 as a main, 6/8 as a snack.
- 60g Lupin Flake
- (½ Cup) 600g zucchinis grated (2 large)
- 150g grated cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 120g self raising Flour (¾ cup) 150g brown onion – chopped (1 medium)
- 150g bacon (or ham) – finely diced
- 45g Olive or vegetable oil (3 Tbsp)
- 6 eggs beaten (large)
- Preheat oven to 180’c and lightly grease a 20 x 20 deep baking dish
- In a large bowl, add the lupin flake, grated zucchini, flour, grated cheddar cheese, chopped onion, and diced bacon. Mix ingredients well.
- Add the oil and beaten eggs and mix well until combined.
- Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and bake in moderate oven for approximately 30 mins until set (check after 20 mins).
- Take out of oven and let sit for a few minutes before cutting.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Note: no need to squeeze out excess water from the grated zucchini