Mini Fig White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 600g of Lupin Anzac biscuits (see recipe on website)
- 250g unsalted butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream (lightly whipped)
- 200g melted white chocolate
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1.5tsp gelatine powder dissolved in ¼ cup hot water and left to cool
Method: Biscuit Base
- Thoroughly grease a mini cheesecake pan (12 pan) . Alternatively use a medium muffin pan lined with grease-proof paper (2 strips in the shape of a cross)
- Place the Lupin Anzacs in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in the melted butter and mix until blended.
- Divide the mixture among 12 mold of the cheesecake pan.
- Firmly press into the bottom of each cavity.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour to set
Method: Cheesecake Filling
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon zest until creamy and well combined. Add in the melted chocolate and gelatin and continue beating until well combined.
- Fold in cream and then divide mixture into the molds.
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
For the topping: Topping suggestions 5 fresh figs cut into 6 wedges each – use 3 wedges per cheesecake. A drizzle of honey or syrup of choice or fresh strawberries with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.