Mango & Lupinola Parfait
- Prep time:15 mins, Serves 2 (GF) (Vegan)
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut cream - cold
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 5-2 cups of cubed mangos
- zest and juice of one orange
- 6 tbsp Coconut and Cranberry Lupinola (see website for details)
To make the whipped coconut cream, place the cold coconut cream into a mixing bowl and whip on medium-high until stiff peaks are formed (about 2-3 minutes). Watch closely so you don’t over-whip. Fold in the vanilla, orange zest and maple syrup.
- Stir the orange juice gently through the cubed mangos
- Add about a 1/4 cup of mangos to the bottom of a tumbler glass or small mason jar. Layer with 2-3 tablespoons of coconut cream.
- Keep alternating until you hit two thirds of the glass/jar and top with the Coconut and Cranberry Lupinola.
- Makes two small mason jar parfaits.