Chocolate Protein Cookies
Prep time 15 mins, cook time 15 mins. Makes approximately 30 cookies. (GF)
- 220g lupin flake
- 140g brown sugar
- 60g almond meal
- 50g butter
- 30g cocoa powder
- 20g chocolate buds
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarb of soda
- 2 whole eggs, whisked
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the lupin flake, sugar, almond meal, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarb of soda and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt butter and chocolate buds gently.
- Add melted butter and chocolate buds to the dry ingredients and combine until well mixed.
- Add eggs, fold in until well combined.
- Lightly moisten your hands and roll balls of about 20g, roughly the size of a golf ball, placing them on the baking dish at least 3cm apart.
- Bake in a hot oven set to 200°C for 15 minutes.