Coconut & Cranberry Lupinola
Prep time 10 mins, cook time 20 mins.
Makes approximately 500ml container. (V), (GF)
- 1 cup lupin flake
- 1 cup puffed rice (or millet)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup (or honey/golden syrup)
- 3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- In a bowl toss all the ingredients, except for cranberries, until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Transfer the mix to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast in oven and stir often until golden brown.
- Depending on oven allow 15-20 minutes baking time.
- Leave Lupinola to rest on baking tray while it cools, this will allow it to dry out and crisp up.
- Once cool, add raw cranberries and mix to combine.