Lupin Bircher Museli
Prep time 10 mins. Chill for two hours. Makes one serving.
- 4 tbsp toasted Lupin Flakes
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 100g apple, grated (1 large apple)
- 190ml water
- 80g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup goji berries (optional)
- Toast lupin flakes in a dry pan over low heat until just turning golden brown and let cool.
- Place cooled toasted lupin flakes, chia, coconut, cinnamon and grated apple in a large bowl.
- Add the water and the yoghurt and stir well to combine.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve lupin bircher muesli with extra yoghurt, fresh berries and drizzled with honey.
Note: We suggest using Greek yogurt due to its high probiotic count. You can use a different yogurt and it won’t affect the recipe, but if using a sweetened yogurt, you may omit the honey.